Search our Gender and Pop Culture Blogs!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Center of Gravitas: Break the Code

 

I stumbled across this blog last night and found this post on course evaluations too funny not to share!

For the rest of the eval interpretations, click below:

Center of Gravitas: Break the Code:

"What They Say: “The professor should post the lecture notes on-line so that we can have something to follow in class.”

What They Mean: “The professor should post the lecture notes on-line so that we won’t have to go to class at all.”

***

What They Say: 'This professor is a fool.'

What They Really Mean: 'My hubris as a first-semester freshman leads me to believe that I know more than the people who spent the past twenty years studying this topic.'

***

What They Say: “Discussion during class was often filled with awkward silence.”

What They Mean: “My classmates didn’t do any of the reading and therefore had nothing to say.”"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Some great thoughts you have shared here. I appreciate and hope you will provide some more good stuff in the future.
Orlando Web Design

My favorites: free & useful tools for blogging and/or education!


Search our blogs!